- – Unlimited personalized presets
- – Homescreen widget (2×1)
- – Homescreen shortcut (see beneath)
- – Virtualizer
- – Begin on cell phone boot
- – Preset automobile-detection (see beneath)
- – Computerized preset on incoming phone/SMS or for the duration of cell phone conversations
- – 4 themes
- – Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn’t perform on most telephones, so it may well be removed)
- – Bass Booster
- – 6 Bands Equalizer (five on some telephones)
- – 20 Presets (Additional Basses, Boost high quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Improve, Volume Improve)
Homescreen Shortcut :
This function enables you to create a 1×1 homescreen shortcut that’ll adjust Bass Booster options in just one simply click with out even opening the application ! (see screenshots)
The *very first* time you use a shortcut, some Android variations start the application as effectively.
Preset automobile-detection :
This function enables presets to be routinely modified according to the songs that is being performed. Let’s say that you are listening to some Option Rock songs, by default, Bass Booster will routinely opt for the Rock preset, but if you create a personalized “Rock” preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even even more, you could create an “Punk Rock” preset (“punkrock” will work just as good) and a “Hard Rock” preset to get finer equalizer options for every single genre.
This function require to use a compatible songs player and to have the audio file regionally saved and appropriately tagged.
Gamers that assistance automobile-detection :
- – The stock songs player by Google
- – Google Play Tunes
- – JetAudio Player (advised)
- – RealPlayer
- – Player Professional
- – Poweramp
- – Rocket Tunes Player
- – NRG Player
- – Tunes Folder Player
- – MortPlayer
- – TTPod Tunes Mod
- – Meridian
- – ³ (Cubed)
- – Astro Player
- – Winamp (for Winamp, empower Scrobbling in Winamp options and set up the Past.FM application).
- – DoubleTwist (empower Past.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist options)